Thursday, September 27, 2012

ABRACADABRA


Well, I think it time I create some magic
Soon I'll be raising the wand again
The Wheel of Fortune may have Pat Sajak
But in Vegas, we have the Amazing Jonathan

You will be amazed and won't believe your eyes
Because in Vegas, there are many twists and angles
Oh, you are really in for a big surprise
when being freaked out by the likes of Chris Angel

In Las Vegas, it's much more than sleight of hand
You'll be amazed by the latest trick, this I promise
After an early lunch and a bash at the Grand
Go and check out the mastery of Rick Thomas


When I was young, I found ways to be inspired
often by looking at the life of Helen Keller
The life she led was one that I truly admired
now I think it time I tell Penn and Teller

By: R.J. Fico


This Vegas Ditty, Rap & Romp features the well-known Penn & Teller, Chris Angel and Rick Thomas who have become such a large part of Las Vegas's allure. As I had said time and time again, Las Vegas is truly magical and the acts depicted here attest mightily to this assessment. While in Vegas, do yourself a huge favor and check out a magic show or two.


No comments:

Post a Comment